Information we monitor about visitors to our website
When someone visits our website we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard Internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
Links to other websites
This privacy notice does not cover the links within this site linking to other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit.
The personal data we collect through this website will only be used to contact yourself in case of an enquiry about our services and to provide you with any information requested. If you make an appointment to see one of our therapists, your contact information as supplied will be noted in our diary purely as a means of contacting you with regards to your appointment(s). We will retain a copy of this information so that we can contact you if necessary with regards to appointments or your treatment only.
Staff at Acle Therapy will not pass on your data to any third party without first gaining your consent. By consenting to this privacy notice you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purpose identified.
You may withdraw consent at any time by notifying us in writing or by email.
The therapist that you make an appointment with will receive your personal data as given for the purpose of contacting you and identifying you. Our therapists are self employed and will have their own agreement with you regarding any data they hold.
PRIVACY NOTICE (Why we collect your personal data and what we do with it)
1. We need to collect personal information about you in order to provide you with the best possible treatment. Your requesting treatment and our agreement to provide that care constitutes a contract. You can of course refuse to provide the information, but if you were to do so we would not be able to provide treatment. We have a legitimate interest in collecting that information, because without it we couldn’t do our job effectively and safely.
2. It is also important that we can contact you in order to confirm your appointments with us, or to update you on matters related to your medical care. This again constitutes legitimate interest, but this time it is your legitimate interest.
3. Your contact data is limited to name/telephone number/address (and email if given) and is stored in an appointments diary & locked cabinet and also on a computer and phone which are password protected. The clinic is always locked out of working hours.
4. We will never share your data with anyone who does not need access without your written consent. The only people to have access to your data are your practitioner(s) in order that they can contact you and our reception staff so that they may co-ordinate appointments and reminders.
5. You have the right to see what personal data of yours we hold and you can also ask us to correct any factual errors. Provided the legal minimum period has elapsed, you can also ask us to erase your records. In line with insurance requirements, Acle Therapy keeps your personal data for 7 years after the last appointment, or for 7 years after a person reached the age of 18 if they were/are under 18 when the treatment took place. Thereafter, data is shredded/deleted in line with Data Protection Regulations.
6. Provided we have your consent, we may occasionally send you general health information in the form of articles, advice or newsletters. You may withdraw this consent at any time – just let us know by any convenient method.
7. We want you to be absolutely confident that we are treating your personal data responsibly, and that we are doing everything we can to make sure that the only people who can access that data have a genuine need to do so. Of course, if you feel that we are mishandling your personal data in some way, you have the right to complain. Complaints need to be sent to The Manager, Acle Therapy Centre, Norwich Road, Acle NR13 3BY, telephone 07760 386882.
Acle Therapy Centre
Norwich Road • Acle • Norwich • Norfolk • NR13 3BY
Abdominal Health Detox Massage • Acupuncture • Aromatherapy • Clinical Psychology • Counselling • Deluxe Organic Facial • Ear Candling • Holistic Therapies
Homeopathy • Hot Stones Massage • Hypnotherapy • Inch Loss Body Wrap • Indian Head Massage • Lava Shells Massage • Manual Lymphatic Drainage • Medical Foot Health
NLP • Osteoporosis Scans • Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy • Reflexology • Reiki • Reiki Training • Remedial Therapy • Sports Therapy • Swedish Massage • Yoga
Acle • Blofield • Brundall • Filby • Fleggburgh • Great Yarmouth • Lingwood • Martham • Norwich • Potterheigham • South Walsham